Whilst it’s probably not the definitive reason for their success, many successful people have mentioned their routine as a big part of their success.
Remember a routine isn’t a guarantee for success but it will put you on the right track.
What a routine allows you to do
It frees up your mind. If you are bogged down about picking out what clothes you need to wear whilst rushing to get to work there’s a good chance your day may not work out. However if you are ready to start the day in the right frame of mind you will get more out of your day.
How to set up a winning routine
- Start your day the right way
- How you end the day will determine how you start the next one
- Give yourself plenty of time
- Be flexible – sometimes life happens, don’t stress, move on and keep going
- Include meditation or some form of decompression from your day or week
What does a winning routine entail
A routine that works for one person may be terrible for another. You need to find what works for you.
An example routine
Wake up to 10 mins of visualisation
10 mins of breathing exercises, prayer or meditation
Breakfast, head to work